We are looking for a professional and successful sales person to join Antalis as an Account Manager in the South West Region. This is a field based role, with a lot of autonomy to drive sales and growth across a range of existing and new business customers, in the Visual Communications, Sign and Display market.
Reporting into a Regional Sales Manager, and with the support of an experienced and knowledgeable inside sales team, as part of our specialist Viscom Division you will have responsibility for supporting customers in identifying the right product solutions for their business.
Antalis is a major merchant, operating in the Visual Communications, Sign, Display, Paper and Packaging Markets. We have increased our stocking capacity in the South West through moving to new premises, and continue to target sustainable growth across our wide portfolio of activities. This is an exciting time to join a stable, successful, innovative and evolving business which is investing significantly to improve its customer’s experience.
- Managing a portfolio of trading accounts, providing a consultative approach to understanding their business and opportunities, and putting in place action plans to support growth in the use of products supplied by Antalis.
- Negotiate with customers on product choice, pricing structures, contract terms and payment conditions, and put in place all of the requirements to support profitable and sustainable trading conditions.
- Developing and maintaining excellent product knowledge on the Antalis Visual Communications, Sign and Display range, to allow you to be a true specialist to your customers.
- Problem solving to ensure excellent service is maintained for customers, resolving any issues involving credit, product or service.
- Work closely with your experienced inside sales support, to communicate on customers’ needs and ensure they are able to receive excellent service through the open exchange of information through our CRM system.
- Identify opportunities for generating new business with new customers, by identifying their activity and needs, and taking action to create opportunities for Antalis to be a supplier.
- A background in Visual Communications, Sign and Display, to give you a foundation in our products and the printing process for our customers.
- Experience operating in a field based sales role, to demonstrate your ability to drive your own performance and work in a structured manner.
- Commercial understanding, knowing the key elements involved in ensuring sales are profitable and sustainable for all involved, with examples to show how you have put this into practice.
Antalis is the European leader and the global leader (outside of the United States) in B2B distribution of Paper and Packaging solutions, and one of Europe’s top three distributors of Visual Communication solutions. In 2016, the Group reported sales of €2.5 billion and employed 5,600 people serving almost 130,000 customers, companies and printers in 43
Countries. Through its 118 distribution centres, Antalis makes more than 14,000 deliveries per day worldwide. For more information, visit antalis.co.ukReturn to jobs listing