The ISA-UK Powered by the BSGA represents the interests of UK signmakers, with regard to European legislative matters, through its membership of The European Sign Federation – the pan-European federation of national trade associations for the sign industry
The goals of the The European Sign Federation include:
- The promotion, enhancement and appreciation of signs and the image of signmakers throughout Europe.
- The promotion of technical, environmental and economic improvements with the European sign industry by providing a forum in which information on new developments can be exchanged.
- Representation of the interests of the European sign industry in world markets
- Protection and development of the mutual legal and economic interests of its members.
- Creation of harmonised technical regulations.
- Encouragement of friendly links between members to facilitate the free exchange of information of and experiences in individual markets.