FESPA today announces the winners of the 2023 FESPA Awards during a VIP ceremony at FESPA Global Print Expo 2023 (Messe Munich, Germany). Across the categories, this year’s awards received 210 entries from print service providers (PSPs) and sign-makers looking to showcase outstanding examples of print and signage.
The gold winners of the application categories are:
|Display and Packaging on Paper & Board||Imageco Ltd||United Kingdom|
|Packaging on Paper & Board||Atelier für Siebdruck – Lorenz Boegli||Switzerland|
|Serigraphies and Fine Art||Graffiti Siebdruck GmbH||Germany|
|Decals and Printed labels||CGI Creative Graphics International||South Africa|
|Wrapping||The Look Company||Qatar|
|Special effect on t-shirts, garments, and other textiles||Blaxroxx company limited||Thailand|
|Monster Press||United Kingdom|
|Creative special effect – Paper, board, and plastics||Atelier fuer Siebdruck – Lorenz Boegli||Switzerland|
|Printed garments||iMaika||Russian Federation|
|Roll-to-roll printed textiles||The Look Company||Qatar|
|Non-Printed Signage||Stylographics||United Kingdom|
|All About Graphics||Australia|
Winners of the following categories were also announced during the ceremony:
- The Innovation Award was presented to Atelier fuer Siebdruck – Lorenz Boegli in Switzerland, for its entry into the Functional Printing category titled “Station of Lucerne”.
- The People’s Choice Award, which is voted for online by the FESPA global print and signage community, was this year won by Iwaarden in the Netherlands for its entry titled “REVU” which was submitted to the ‘Non-Printed Signage category’.
- The Young Star Award welcomed entries across all categories from junior employees, trainees, and students aged 16 and 25. This year’s winner was Léa Saint-Jeveint, student at SEPR in France, for her entry “Lueur abyssale”.
- The Best In Show award, which is selected as the most outstanding example of print, was awarded to All about Graphics in Australia for their ‘Daniel Johns: Past, Present & FutureNever’ exhibition entry in the Printeriors category.
- New to 2023, the Sustainability Award was presented to The Look Company from Qatar for their Printed Fabrics for the FIFA World Cup 2022 entry in the Roll-to-roll printed textiles category.
For a full list of the FESPA Awards winners and runners-up, visit: http://www.fespaawards.com/
The shortlisted entries to the FESPA Awards are currently on display in the atrium of the West Entrance of Messe Munich at FESPA Global Print Expo 2023 until Friday 26 May. For more information, visit: www.fespaglobalprintexpo.com.