Address: Redforrest House, Queens Court North, Earlsway, Gateshead, UK
Phone: +44(0)3332 300440
Member type: Bespoke Signage Manufacturer, Consultant/Designer, Independent Installer, Signmaker, engraving
– SIGNMAKING: fascia and building signs, illuminated and non-illuminated internal and external signs, bespoke displays and branded spaces
– DESIGN: sign design, brand packs, technical drawings, planning application packs, survey and auditing
– CREATIVE DELIVERY: mixed media, prototyping, traditional craftsmanship to bring creative briefs into practical implementation
– PRODUCTION: fabrication, printing, vinyl (window decals), mixed media workshop,
– PRINT: large format, flatbed, reel-to-reel, (wallpapers, ambient graphics, window manifestations etc)
– NEON (faux and traditional) and LED displays
– DIGITAL solutions
– INSTALLATION: 14 fitting crews strategically located across the UK
– MAINTENANCE: comprehensive reactive and proactive packages
Astley is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of signage and brand graphics, working from 4 sites in the UK and supporting clients with the latest innovations and solutions for their branded environments.
The company is privately owned by the Directors and has been for 30 years, however our experience in this industry spans over 100 years, supporting key household brand names from retail, hospitality, petroleum, leisure, financial and commercial sectors in particular.
Our services range from the consultancy, manufacture and production of external and internal built-up signage to the creation of highly bespoke experiential environments. Our dedicated project management and production teams support clients with single and multi-location rollout programmes, all supported by an impressive set of accreditations including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS EN 1090, CHAS, RISQS Construction Line Gold Membership and Alcumus Safe Contractor. We are also a zero-waste-to-landfill supplier and invest in continual improvement to ensure our work has minimal impact on the environments.
We offer a unique and award-winning creative delivery service from our midlands based Kettering facility, to support design and brand agencies with their conceptual projects, prototyping and working with mixed media to produce highly bespoke results.
All of this experience is delivered by our superb workforce who we support with our internal initiatives to promote mental and physical wellbeing.